Sibia Proofreading Service Levels
We offer our customers—graduate and college students, authors, businesses, researchers and professionals—two service levels to choose from for their important documents:
(i) Editing and Proofreading, or
Which service level is right for you?
Here is a summary of our two service levels:
- Editing and Proofreading: when you want help with style and readability, in addition to proofreading. We will edit your document so that it conveys your ideas clearly and convincingly. In addition, we will thoroughly proofread your document for errors and correct them. With our Editing and Proofreading service level, you also will have unlimited email access to ask questions of your editor for a week while you're working on your document or paper.
- Proofreading: when you simply want your document to be error-free. With the Proofreading service level, we will thoroughly examine your document for any issues with grammar, punctuation, mechanics and spelling and correct your errors. Also, for documents that have already been edited we can conduct a meticulous proof-check for you.
- See sample reviewed documents
- See our Delivery Options for the turnaround time that's right for you.
- *As of March 2014: The fee for a manually generated invoice (in addition to the automated electronic invoice that is sent to you upon submission of your document) is $10. To request an additional invoice, please email email@example.com.
Editing and Proofreading Details
With Sibia Proofreading's Editing and Proofreading service level, one of our highly qualified editors will conduct a comprehensive, multi-level review of your important document or paper.
Your editor will examine each sentence and paragraph to ensure clarity and readability. She will make extensive suggestions to resolve ambiguous phrases and awkward language. In addition, she will proofread your document for all possible issues involving grammar, sentence structure, spelling, punctuation and word choice and correct your errors.
You can also have your document reviewed according to a particular standard--such as Garner for legal documents--or style, such as APA, AMA, MLA, Chicago or Turabian.
After receiving the "redlined" version of your document —which tracks all your editor's recommended changes and highlights her comments—you then will be able to email your editor as many questions as you'd like over the following week while you're revising your document. Your editor will respond to your questions within 24 hours and typically much sooner.
When you select Sibia Proofreading's Proofreading service level, we will provide you with an in-depth, meticulous review of your crucial document.
Once you submit a document, report or paper, one of Sibia Proofreading's very experienced editors will systematically "attack it" to identify every single issue regarding grammar, word choice, spelling, mechanics and punctuation. Your editor will highlight and correct your errors and also suggest specific improvements wherever necessary.
In addition, you can have your document reviewed according to a particular standard--such as Garner for legal documents--or style, such as AMA, APA, MLA, Chicago or Turabian.
She will deliver a "redlined" version of your document—within the requested turnaround time—which will clearly lay out all of her recommended changes and comments.